Rates and Rules
|Tent / Pop-Up (In non-full hookup site or boat plugged in)||28.00||168.00||504||1200.00|
|MODERN CABINS 7A, 7B||85.00||510||N/A||N/A|
All rates based on 2 Adults and 2 Children
Bedding for Cabins 3, 5, 6, and Sunset $20
Bedding for Cabin 4 $10
2 night minimum on all cabins. (3 night on holiday weekends)
Additional Adults $4.00
Additional Children $4.00
Pay for 3 weeks, 4th week free.
All RV sites have full hookups
A seasonal site is for weekend and occasional usage. Those seeking to stay full time will pay the weekly rate as outlined above. This is equivalent to paying for 18 days per month.
|Due to past abuses, the following rules will be in effect the week of July 4th.|
|NO guests will be allowed in the park without approval.|
|All non-camping guests must leave the park by 10:00 PM|
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Reservations require prepayment, one night deposit, or a valid credit card number.
- Holiday weekends require prepayment.
- Cabins require minimum one night deposit.
- 7-DAY NOTICE REQUIRED FOR REFUND. If less notice is given, half of visit time will be charged.
- Refunds will be charged a $5.00 cancellation fee.
- NO SHOWS: Will be charged in their entirety.
- HOLIDAYS: 14-day notice required for refund. If less notice is given, half of visit time will be charged. Cabins must be pre-paid for the week of July 4, 30 days prior to stay..
- All discounts and offers are separate and may not be combined.
- Since Camping is an outdoor experience, we do not give refunds for the discomfort of nature.
- No refunds for unused days
Cabin reservations require 2 night minimum, 3 night minimum on holiday weekends. Rates based on 2 Adults and 2 Children.
Towels are not provided.
RUSTIC CABINS (No Linens)
CAMP-IN-CABINS 3-6 (Bed Linens Extra)
SUNSET (Bed Linens Extra)
MODERN CABINS 7A, 7B (Bed Linens, Cooking Utensils Included)
NO PETS IN CABINS (Too many problems with pet owners not obeying simple rules)
(No maid service)
Dumping Station $8.00
Off-Site STORAGE $30.00 per mo.
FIREWOOD: 1 Bundle $5.00
(Help us protect our trees. The State of Michigan has recently issued fines in the hundreds to thousands of dollars, including jail time, for transporting infected firewood. Please acquire your wood locally to the campground.)
NON-CAMPING SHOWER USE: $3.00
NON-CAMPING POOL USE: $4.00
Holiday weekends, 3 day minimum stay, 1 day deposit required.
One camping unit per site. You are paying for camping privilege, not real estate rental. All tents are the same rate regardless of the number of sites used. (Tents for minor children of a single family excepted)
Tent sites are reserved for tents and small pop-ups. The layout and ground cover of these sites are not suitable for RVs.
Prices subject to change.
- One camping unit per SITE (yes this means 1 and only 1 tent), 8 person limit (maximum 4 Adults) and only two cars allowed per site.
- Visitors: Must register at the office before entering campground Fee $4.00 per person to use camp facilities.
- All Visitors must leave campground by 10:00 p.m. No visitors allowed after 9 p.m. Only registered guests have permission to use our facilities. Unregistered visitors are trespassers and will be treated as such.
- All children under the age of 18 must be on their own campsite at Quiet Time, 11:00 p.m. unless they are accompanied by a parent.
- NO Loud MUSIC at anytime. SPEED Limit is 5 MPH. QUIET Time is 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- NO Fireworks – Firearms or slingshots ever allowed.
- Wood must be COMPLETELY contained within the fire ring (Per insurnce regulations). .
- NO BIKE riding after dark.
- No notice, no call, No refund given.
- NO riding of A.T.V.s. Mini bikes or Scooters in campground.
- NO smoking in any buildings. Please put all butts in the proper receptacles and not on the
- Ground. Campfires allowed in fire pits only. Do Not change fire pit location. All wood must be completely inside the fire ring. No wood may extend past edge. If you bring wood, make sure it is small enough before you get here, axes and hatchets are not allowed in campground due to several instances of tree damage.
- Do Not burn garbage in fire pit. Use the dumpsters, please, for all trash.
- PETS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH. MUST CLEAN UPAFTER THEM. DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE AND DON’T LET THEM BARK. NO MORE THAN TWO DOGS PER SITE without prior consent.
- CAMPERS and VISITORS will be held RESPONSIBLE for damage to campground facilities, equipment, trees, bushes, vegetation and wildlife. Damage to trees will be billed at a minimum of $100 per injury, and possible prosecution. Campers are responsible for the actions of their visitors.
- Feel free to stay up all night around the fire, just don’t disturb your neighbors.
- No loaded firearms are allowed in the campground. Hunters may transport cased weapons.
- Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, drugs, obscene language or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction without refund. This includes Beer-Pong and similar drinking games.
- This is a FAMILY campground. If you are coming to get drunk and party, please save us the trouble of evicting you and just don’t come.
- Reservations; first night deposit required on each site reserved, If reservation is not filled by 12:00 noon of the following day, the site will be rented.
- Holiday weekend reservations, 3 night minimum.
- Refunds of reservation deposits require 14 days notice. Refund is deposit less $5.00 reservation fee.
- CHECK-IN 2:00 PM – CHECK-OUT NOON
- Please advise all children and visitors of the Campground Rules. Parents are responsible for their actions and their safety.
- The breaking of any Above Rules are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND
- Why do we have so many rules? Because people keep finding ways to interfere with the camping enjoinment of others.